This lesson is live and intructed by a teacher. The lesson teaches students weather and seasons vocabulary and includes reading and speaking activities.
The weather and seasons course teaches learners:
- About types of weather.
- About types of season’s.
- The weather patterns in each season.
- To use adjectives to describe weather.
- This course is applicable for ages +6.
- No previous courses or knowledge are required.
- A working pc, stable internet connection with webcam and mic are required.
To book this course:
1. Select course.
2. Make payment
3. Book instructor
Remember to select a teacher who teaches this course. For more information on teachers, view our teacher directory.
After this course learners will know how to:
- Identify various weather.
- Identify and speak about seasons.
- Identify the weather patterns for each season.
- Use adjectives to describe weather.
After completion of this course young learners will do an online quiz.
Badges will be awarded to students based on their performance.
Score 8-10/10 = Good work