The Story Writing 101 course is a live lesson with a qualified intructor. The course teaches young learners the skills to create a story plot. Learners are also introduced to the various story themes and much more.
The Story writing 101 course will teach learners:
- About story themes.
- The elements of a story plot.
- How to create character worlds.
- About a stories main characters.
- The importance of lessons in stories.
- Various means to end stories.
- This course is applicable for ages 5-18.
- No previous courses or knowledge are required.
- A working pc, stable internet connection with webcam and mic are required.
After taking this course learners will know:
- How to select story themes in writing.
- How to use a story mountain to plan a story.
- Creating character worlds.
- Incorporating lessons in a story.
- How to end a story.
After completion of this course learners will do an assignment.
Learners are required to complete a story plot on a story mountain template, using a particular theme.
Assignments should be submitted via the student dashboard.
Intructors will provide assignment feedback on the student dashboard. Badges will be awarded to students based on their performance.
7-8/10 = Good Work
9-10/10 = Excellent Work