This course on fruit, recaps vocabulary with A2 beginner learners. Singular and plural nouns are introduced identifying one or more fruit. Also the phrases ‘I like’ ‘I don’t like’
The fruit A2 course teaches learners:
- About fruit vocabulary.
- To use singular and plural fruit (nouns).
- To pronounce fruit vocabulary.
- To use phrases ‘I like’ and ‘I don’t like’ when speaking.
After this course learners will know how to:
- Identify various fruit.
- Identify one and more fruit.
- Use (s) with fruit vocabulary.
- Pronounce fruit vocabulary.
- Express themselves using phrases ‘I like’ and ‘I don’t like’
- This course is applicable for A2 level English learners.
- No previous courses or knowledge are required.
- A working pc, stable internet connection with webcam and mic are required.
After completion of this course learners will do an online quiz.
Badges will be awarded to students based on their performance.
- Score 8-10/10 = Good work