The Bullying Intermediate course is a live class, intructed by an online teacher. Students participate in various speaking, reading and listening activities.
The Bullying Intermediate course teaches students:
- Vocabulary related to bullying.
- Accurate grammar about the topic.
- The various reasons people bully.
- To listen for facts in a real life story.
- To identify solutions for anti-bullying.
After this course learners will know how to:
- Use vocabulary in sentences and when speaking about bullying.
- Apply the correct grammar when speaking and writing.
- Discuss reasons people bully.
- Listen and identify facts in a given topic.